The committee is composed of: the dean, the college's financial officer, the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, the Associate Dean for Student Affairs, 2 members selected by the Administrative Council from among the chairs of the college's academic units, 2 members selected from the Collegiate Council, and 5 members of the faculty appointed by the dean with the advise and consent of the Collegiate Council.Functions of the Committee:
- To review and make recommendations to the dean regarding strategic plans of the college's units. To deliberate and advise the dean in preparing the college's strategic plan.
- To review and advise the dean on the college's reversion and reallocation decisions in accord with guidelines supplied by the campus.
- To review and make recommendations to the dean regarding Directed Research Initiative Fund (DRIF) requests. To review and make recommendations to the Graduate School about supplemental funding for college projects.
- To review and make recommendations to the dean on the financial implications of proposals for new programs and curricula or for substantial changes in existing courses or curricula.
- To respond to other requests from the dean for advice on other business before the college with implication on resource allocation among the programs and priorities of the college.
- Bonnie Thornton Dill, Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Daryle Williams, Associate Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Alene Moyer, Associate Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Sheri L. Parks, Associate Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Julie O. Wright, Assistant Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Audran Downing, Assistant Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Philip Soergel, Administrative Council
- Leigh Wilson Smiley, Administrative Council
- Eric Adler, Collegiate Council
- Anthony Colantuono, Collegiate Council
- Audra Buck-Coleman, Faculty-at-Large
- Hester Baer, Faculty-at-Large
- Hayim Lapin, Faculty-at-Large
- Esther Kim Lee, Faculty-at-Large
- Ahmet Karamustafa, Faculty-at-Large
Additional Councils & Committees
- Administrative Council
- Appointments, Promotion, and Tenure Committee (APT)
- Collegiate Council*
- Committee on Programs, Courses, and Curricula (PCC)
- Committee on New Technologies (CNT)
*NOTE: The Collegiate Council is a parliamentary body, in which members are identified by and representative of the various instructional units within the college. All other committees (APAC, APT, CNT, PCC) are non-parliamentary bodies.