We’re here to help
Faculty support professionals are available to assist you with your teaching, research, and administrative technology needs.
- Find the information you need. We provide links to guides on many academic tools you may find useful.
- Meet with us. We provide consultations, one-on-one assistance, and workshops upon request.
- Access a workstation. We maintain faculty workstations equipped with scanners, media converters, and software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Express.
- Borrow media equipment. We loan camcorders and audio recording devices for lecture capture and other projects.
- Media services. We create and customize audio and video clips in addition to converting VHS, cassette, and vinyl recordings.
- Undergraduate Technology Apprenticeship Program. We can pair you with an undergraduate technology apprentice who can provide one-on-one, on-going support over the course of one semester.