Students should ensure their college and department have completed a Senior Audit to verify all requirements have been fulfilled.
Applying for Graduation
- Apply for graduation by the last day of schedule adjustment in their final semester,
- Go to Testudo and click on "Apply for Graduation”,
- Fill out the form,
- Submit it.
For further information about graduation, go to Commencement.
Summer or Winter term
- Students completing courses during the summer are not eligible to participate in the May Main Commencement Ceremony.
- Students completing courses during the winter are not eligible to participate in the December Main Commencement Ceremony.
- Students are invited to the Main Commencement Ceremony that most closely follows the date on which they have completed all of their degree requirements. Main Commencement Ceremonies are held in May and December.
- Students can request permission* to participate in the departmental ceremony from their major advisor if they have no more than six credits or two courses remaining.
*Permission is not guaranteed but may be granted at the discretion of each department.